We are engaged in manufacturing and supplying of FRP vessels which are ideal for different water treatment products. Our range of FRP vessels are manufactured by our own manufacturing facility. FRP vessels offered by us are made from high performance composite material. Tested for over 250,000 cycles, we prove strength to withstand pressures as high as 10 kg/cm2 without any structural damage. Being immune to most chemicals, our FRP vessels can be used practically for any water treatment application. Our rage of FRP vessels is known for its features such as Economical Price, Durability, and Efficiency. Offered in different dimensions, we also customize these vessels as per the requirement of our clients
DAW offers best in class FRP pressure vessels with side and top mount, applicable for any water or wastewater treatment systems. With durable FRP filament wound material, these vessels are non corrosive and light in weight enabling longer life and easy installation at site. Available from 800mm to 2000mm in diameter, these vessels can cater to a wide range of filtration and softening applications in water and wastewater segments.
- High performance FRP filament wound outer shell
- Top and Side manhole for easy filling and removal of media
- Sight glass to examine process operation during service, regeneration and backwash
- Inlet and outlet flanges are compatible with standard PP top distributors and bottom collectors
- 100% corrosion resistance
Light weight and easy to install at site